Concept, Principles, Application
Beyond Borders, Creed, Race and Religion
The Unique World Class Book on
Islamic Economics in the Global Perspective
Author: Sultan A. Q. Khan
Islamic Economics in the Global Perspective
Background: general principle. What we believe we practice.
Introduction to Islamic Economics, principles and it sources.
- Clearly researching out the description of the good deeds contained in the Holy Quran and commanded by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- Social disordering, bad deeds mentioned in the Holy Quran and explained by the Prophet of Islam and other Prophets.
- The description of beliefs in the Holy Quran and defined by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- The description of the day of Judgment in the Holy Quran and further explained by the Muhammad (PBUH)
- The reward of good deeds and performance explained in the Holy Quran and further explained by the Prophet of Islam.
- The description of punishment for violating and disbelieving in one God.
- Description of addresses by God to mankind.
- Deeds with the social order of Islam in the context of Economic cycles.
- Islamic Economics in the context of global economy in general and Muslim countries in particular.
- Financial affairs management in the context of Islam and global affairs.
- Application methodology.
- The scientific research and modeling in Islam relating to social, economic and universal secrets exploration.
- The expected outcome across the world in terms of uplifting human life, social system and equitable wealth management.
- The testing and modeling of application in the context of Muslim countries in particular and welfare extending to other countries in general.
- The testing of economic management in quantative terms to measure the performance and relevancy to growth and advancement in all walks of life either male, female, environment and wild life etc.
- Social services management in terms of total compulsory free medical services to all citizens across the given country
- The noble economic values as governess system and parallel development of lethal war weapons to correct the violators of social economic values
- The objective of this book is to enlighten the world and to defuse poverty and social economic disorder.
- The economic management of employers and labor force on noble principles leading to constant prosperity and development of economic progress.
- The domestic and commercial rent laws reforms and alternative social and economic management in the context of Islam.
- The economic affairs management of female (woman / girls all ages), widows, infirm and those who are without support
- National and international banking system in the context of Islam wherein banks will be able to gain higher earning than today’s banking system
- The diffusion of private sector and Government sector bifurcation and making them as children of the state with private ownership rights wherein the following would be joint responsibility of the state and private ownership to provide the following
- Medical: free of cost for all the citizen
- Pension coverage: for all the citizen
- Housing: for homeless people
- Utility cost manageable
- Education: free up to intermediate level and high budget alocation for it.
- Family protection for all the citizen: economic will continue of each and every family in all circumstances.
- And to establish mechanism to which entrepreneur would be given his/her ownership of the business place to strengthen the entrepreneur capabilities
- Establishment of noble social and economic values and affairs relationship in the context of Islam
- The realistic comparison and evaluation among capitalism, (interest dependent) communism (interest free economy), socialism,(conceptually interest free economy) and Islam ( entirely interest free economy) in the current, future and historical perspective (the social order and wealth creation and its management system)
- The common sense and human intelligence application in day to day, social, economic, financial affairs individually, collecting, nationally and internationally
- Our economic research would help to rid of individual debt, national debt or debt world wise
- Business dynamics in the Holy Quran
- The business dynamics further explained by the Holy Prophet
- The other objective of this book is to create balance between social and wealth management across the world in general and in the Muslim world in particular. The global community is surrounded by so many evils and enmities, particularly, if the Muslims are not pulled out of poverty and the poorest wealth management, any fatal incident would take place and everything would come to end. Therefore, it is important to create understanding and balance in the social and economic affairs of the world with particular reference to Muslims.
- Natural economic forces in capitalistic economy market management in the Islamic context
- Islamic Economics with relation to providing the following
- Health and medical care free of cost from birth to death.
- Pension coverage for each and every citizen.
- Housing interest free loan mechanism.
- Housing project for homeless people, for all the citizens, to become house owners.
- Education facilities up to intermediate level, technical training for males and females leading to highly wealth creative environment free of cost.
- Allow to grow private sector enterprise with support but lesser interference from the Government department.
- Automation of Islamic Economics Principles.
- Family protection in any tragic situation.
- To provide extreme socio-economic solutions related to item # 3,4 and 5.
- Monitory, fiscal policy and its reforms and integration to develop debt free economy internally and externally with cost and quality leadership globally.
Wealth Analysis in Historical and Present Perspective:
- Reforming the following
- Bank statement on current and saving account.
- Income statement.
- Trial balance.
- Balance sheet
- Wealth perception through out history
- By kings and queens
- Feudal lords
- Business Community
- The rich among the public
- The common man
- Wealth perception in the current history between 1800 AD – 2012 AD
- By king and queen
- Feudal Lords
- Business community
- The rich among the public
- Common man
- Islamic concept of wealth
The prophet of Islam’s thought and practice regarding wealth cycles and its influencing forces
- Islamic Economics
The applied Quran and Sunnah in the context of the following:
- Economic affairs management: individually collectively and internationally
- Business risk and its economic and financial protection
- Fiscal administration in the context of Islam
- Productivity level with income and expenditures with equilibrium
- Financial management with regard to public in the context of Islam
- Labour policy in the Islamic context
- Education policy with regard to the Holy Quran and Sunnah
- Agriculture policy
- Agriculture policy leading to overall financial integration with growth etc
- Live stock policy with reference to Holy Quran and Sunnah
- Fishery development in the context of Islam.
- Wild life protection, Its environment and its ecological and economic impacts in the context of Islam.
- Domestic birds and animal policy with regard to Islam.
- Islamic economics in modern era and in future.
- Forestry, natural environment, its growth and protection with regard to public and environment growth.
- Personal and collective life with regard to environment, living standard, spending habits and involvement in social and economic activities within the frame work of social and economic environment of Islam.
- Housing policy in light of the Holy Quran and Sunnah for higher socio-economic uplift.
- The Applied Quran and Sunnah in to the Current and Futuristic Application.
- The introduction to Modern Banking.
- The Islamic Banking and Financial Institutions.
- Major Indicator of Islamic Economics and its Relevance and Testing in Modern Age.
- The other features of this Book:
- Digital book.
- Paperback book.
- Question 1 to 500 and answers 1 to 500.
- Questions and answers” independent book” regarding book on Islamic Economics.
- The children and youth role in the social and economic affairs of Islam.
The solution of the complex challenges in the context of Islam.
Many more exploration and research is under process.
- The role of financial intermediaries in terms of services and payment / income procedures.
- The financial depositary institutions.
- The financial insurance industry.
- The financial securities funds and investment banks.
- The mutual fund industry.
- The finance companies.
- Risk of financial intermediation.
- Interest rate risk.
- The interest rate.
- Market risk.
- Credit risk: Individual loan risk.
- Credit risk: loan portfolio and risk concentration.
- Off-balance – sheet activities.
- Foreign exchange mechanism and risk.
- Sovereign risk.
- Liquidity challenges and risk.
- The risk management.
- Liability and liquidity management.
- Deposit insurance and other liability guarantees management.
- Capital adequacy and its management.
- Geographic diversification: Domestic and beyond its borders.
- Geographic diversification: International.
- Future and forwards issues, liability and their management.
- The window of options, caps, floors and collars.
- The swaps.
- Loan sales and other credit risk issues.
- The securitization and its issues.
- The big corporations, huge revenue, massive employment, huge tax reliefs, the role of employees and management in the context of overall Islamic Economics: a short case study in the economic scenarios.