A third party American Software company “CDC Software”, having Control office in Bangalore, has signed a “Reseller Service” agreement with a local company “JAMSCO INTERNATIONAL” for Pakistan. Kindly see thewww.cdcsoftware.com. According to this agreement the JAMSCO INTERNATIONAL will introduce their ERP & CRM software(s) products in Pakistan markets.
Learning Management System
The on-line educational software of Pakistani origin is available, an opportunity, with JAMSCO INTERNATIONAL. This software can be used to launch School & College education through internet. This software application has already registered 20 plus schools and colleges of America. For this purpose all technical requirement are already met and monitored by a team of professionals. KINDLY SEE THE FOLLOWING PAGE FOR DETAILS.
Other Procedural work
- A local software (website developer) company has agreed to work with CBA for exploring local market and then develop the websites as per the requirements of the clients. Local market still has a lot of opportunities for Hosting, web designing & printing related work.
- Corporate Training and Consulting services (English language, management courses, IT Audit, Six Sigma and others) are areas of potential interest especially for financial and industrial sector.
- Hardware, Networking and Security cameras have ever increasing markets
- Project management and proposal preparation are other potential areas where expertise are rare and as being an educational institution we think that we will get good response.
What are the requirements and how it is possible?
- Infrastructure: Office with complete automation setup, Plus Utilities
- Staff & Operations: Reception (1), Accounts and Administration (1), Business Development (2), Programmers & Designer (3), Management (1), Data entry/Typing/ Dispatching (2)
- Normal Operational Cost