College of Business Administration started its humble journey in 1992 to educate Pakistani youth in the most modern field of Business Administration. Today a workforce of more than thirty five (35000) bright and highly motivated alumni is contributing their due share to mobilize Country’s and Global economy.
The first step in early 90s was to create a vibrant workforce of business professionals and leaders who can head on towards making Pakistan a healthy and viable economic zone in the region. Today our alumni along with business professionals from other private and state owned institutions are playing effective roles to accelerate national and international economies.
Achievements during the startup period
1) Four hundred and fifty (450) full fee sponsorships from CCL (A Renowned National Pharmaceutical Company
2) Five hundred (500) full fee sponsorships from Atlas Group of Companies
3) Twenty five (25) full fee sponsorships from Syed Maratib Ali Foundation
4) Three hundred and fifty (350) sponsorships (75% of the tuition fee) from Caritas Pakistan.
The next step is to open doors of quality education through effective collaborations with all the potential International Donors Countries and Organization working to promote Education. Our simple approach is a) helping students to choose the right Institution for their preferred discipline and b) to facilitate all underprivileged and eligible students to get scholarships / financial aid to continue their education.
Introduction to the International Scholarship Program
Our services to our alumni and all other students under the said Program are as follows:
1) Full Tuition Fee Scholarships
2) Partial Tuition Fee
3) Full Fee Scholarship with living allowance
4) Full Fee Scholarship with living allowance with travel expenses
5) Admission in any of the Renowned International College / University as per student’s credentials.
1. To facilitate all eligible and under privileged students to get Scholarship / Financial Aid so they have equal playing field and they reach their natural potentials and become change makers for society (one hundred students (100) / month, arrangement of Scholarships / financial aid from Educational Institutions from around the globe / Governments / International Donors).
2. To assist our alumni and students from all over the country in finding right institution for advanced studies so they become more effective at their job places and gain the ability to create more opportunity for others (five hundred (500) students / month, Target Group – CBA Alumni, Undergraduate students of all Pakistani Colleges, Graduating students from all Pakistani Universities).